Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Nature or Nurture?

It's been near a mere year since Oliver was born and I have had plenty of time to ponder how much of who we are is determined by nature or nurture. I think I have made my decision. Take a look at these faces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill,
Meg forwarded your blog link to me. It's a delight to see photos of Baby O and to know he is doing so well. It must be a relief to get beyond the medical emergencies and just have normal exhausting days raising a one year old baby.

Ken and I think of you often and said you much love. I hope we have a chance to sing with you sometime soon.

Love,

Susan Helf
Ken Cofield

Anonymous said...

Jill,
Meg sent me your blog address. It's a delight to see photos of Baby O and to know he is doing so well. It must be a relief for you and George to get beyond the medical emergencies and just have the usual exhausting days of raising a one-year-old. Oliver is so adorable.

Ken and I think of you and your family often and send you our love.
We hope to sing with you sometime soon.

Much love,
Susan